Durham LSCB and its partner organisations are committed to the continuous learning and development of all staff and volunteers working with children, young people in County Durham.
Click here to download a copy of the Durham LSCB e-learning brochure.
To register please go to the Durham LSCB e-learning courses site for self-registration and access to all e-learning courses.
You will be able to view, select and complete a range of e-learning opportunities, such as:
- Awareness of Child Abuse and Neglect – Core (Level 1)
- Safeguarding Children Refresher Training
- Safeguarding Children and Young People from Abuse by Sexual Exploitation
- Collaborative Working: A Whole Family Approach
- Information Sharing Level 2
- Hate Crime in Durham
*This is not a full list, please download a copy of the Durham LSCB e-learning brochure for the entire e-learning courses available.
These e-learning courses are for professionals and volunteers and are provided free to all Durham LSCB partner agencies.