Durham LSCB and its partner organisations are committed to the continuous learning and development of all staff and volunteers working with children, young people in County Durham.
Note all e:learning are either Level 1 or Level 2 courses. Only face to face training is Level 3
Click here to download a copy of the Durham LSCB e-learning brochure.
To register please go to the Durham LSCB e-learning courses site for self-registration and access to all e-learning courses.
You will be able to view, select and complete a range of e-learning opportunities, such as:
- Awareness of Child Abuse and Neglect – Core (Level 1)
- Safeguarding Children Refresher Training
- Safeguarding Children and Young People from Abuse by Sexual Exploitation
- Collaborative Working: A Whole Family Approach
- Information Sharing Level 2
- Hate Crime in Durham
*This is not a full list, please download a copy of the Durham LSCB e-learning brochure for the entire e-learning courses available.
These e-learning courses are for professionals and volunteers and are provided free to all Durham LSCB partner agencies.