The LSCB training programme is listed in the At a Glance LSCB Training Programme 2018/19 and all available courses for 2018/19 are listed below.
Click on the course title to download the course information sheet and training dates. All courses are free to LSCB partner agencies and voluntary agencies but there is a cost of £50 for all private organisations.
All courses in 2018/19 need to be booked online using the following link 2018/19 Booking Registration
- Assessment Intervention 2018/19
- Child Protection Conference 2018/19
- Child Sexual Exploitation 2018/19
- Engaging With Families 2018/19
- LADO Training 2018/19
- Neglect 2018/19
- Safe Workforce 2018/19
- Safeguarding Processes 2018/19
- Children With Additional Needs 2018/19
- Toxic Quad 2018/19
- Awareness Session: Bruising in non-mobile babies
- Assessing Risk Briefings
- Signs of Safety Briefings
Our Training Programme is underpinned by the LSCB Training Strategy and is designed to support commissioners and practitioners to embed good practices in relation to the safeguarding of children and young people in County Durham. Download a copy of the Training Strategy.
The LSCB provides Privacy Information to explain how the LSCB uses and shares personal information for in order to carry out its statutory duties and responsibilities (including Training). To view more information please go to our Privacy Information page.