The LSCB has developed a self-harm support pathway, practice guidance and training package for practitioners in line with the 0-19 level of need threshold document.
The pathway is aimed at practitioners and tackles the causal factors for suicide, attempted suicide and self-harm issues of children and young people.
- Guidance for Staff working with CYPS at risk of self-harm
- Schools Self-harm Guidance
- TEVW Teaching Session List
- GP Protected Learning Time List
- Universal Self-harm and Suicide Prevention Powerpoint
These resources are also available through the MindEd site for those health staff who need to record they have accessed these documents.
MindED Link to Universal – for all those caring for children in all services and agencies.
MindEd link to Specialist – Additional sessions under specialist for all Mental Health leads within School and Agencies and all GPs/Medical Practitioners.